Family owned and operated for over 40 years, Overland’s core business is the construction and rehabilitation of public and private heavy civil infrastructure including, but not limited to; roads, bridges, airfields, site development and highway paving. Located in Ardmore, Oklahoma, Overland is located within an hour’s drive from Oklahoma City and the Dallas/Fort Worth metroplex.
We are looking for an experienced, proven, result driven Asphalt Paving Superintendent to join our growing organization. Reporting to the Sr. Vice President of Asphalt Operations, this position will provide overall on-site leadership and management on a construction project sites.
- Coordinates, plans and supervises field staff, subcontractors, and craft activities for the assigned project.
- Follows, promotes, and enforces all safety rules and regulations.
- Liaison with other departments, plants, etc. to ensure all required materials, equipment, and inspections support the project schedule.
- Coordinates plans and specifications with the Project Manager, clarifying discrepancies.
- Optimizes operations procedures.
- Chooses techniques and defines asphalt means and methods.
- A high school diploma or general education degree (GED) is preferred.
- Must be able to understand work directions and communicate effectively with management and fellow employees.
- 5+ years of materials, methods, maintenance and operation of equipment required with an emphasis on asphalt and paving.
- Valid driver’s license and satisfactory driving record required.
- Competitive Salary
- Exceptional Health Plan
- Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays
Overland Corporation is committed to providing Equal Opportunity in Employment, to all applicants and employees regardless of, race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, military status, veteran status, handicap, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.