Family owned and operated for over 40 years, Overland’s core business is the construction and rehabilitation of public and private heavy civil infrastructure including, but not limited to; roads, bridges, airfields, site development, and highway paving. Located in Ardmore, Oklahoma, Overland is within an hour’s drive from Oklahoma City and the Dallas/Fort Worth metroplex.
The Asphalt Plant Ground Hand performs various duties within the asphalt plant to ensure smooth operations. They maintain excellent housekeeping around the plant by shoveling, performs repairs as needed, and performs preventative maintenance.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist the Plant Operator and Loader Operator with the daily operations and upkeep of the plant.
- Ability to access all areas of the plant to perform necessary maintenance and repairs.
- Perform welding and fabrication duties as required.
- Ability to detect safety hazards and equipment malfunctions and respond accordingly.
- Must be able to travel to/from various plant locations as required.
- Ability to follow directions.
Education and Experience
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
Certificates and Licenses
- Valid driver license
Overland Corporation is committed to providing Equal Opportunity in Employment to all applicants and employees regardless of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, military status, veteran status, handicap, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.