Family-owned and operated for over 40 years, Overland’s core business is the construction and rehabilitation of public and private heavy civil infrastructure including, but not limited to; roads, bridges, airfields, site development, and highway paving. Located in Ardmore, Oklahoma, Overland is within an hour’s drive from Oklahoma City and the Dallas/Fort Worth metroplex.
Fuel & Lube Truck Driver – Class A or B CDL w/ Hazmat Endorsement Required
The primary responsibilities of the Fuel and Lube Truck Driver are to service equipment at each job site on an approved schedule by fueling, greasing, and doing daily service checks.
- Drives fuel and lube truck to job site in a safe manner.
- Loads truck from fuel pumps.
- Fuel and grease equipment.
- Properly follow all company policies and OSHA regulations for a safe working environment.
- Wear PPE as required.
- Perform minor servicing and maintenance of equipment and supplies such as tires, lights, brakes, gas, oil, and water; refer major problems to lead mechanic.
- Must have 2-3 years of Verifiable Commercial Truck Driving Experience.
- Must be 21 years in age or older.
- Must pass DOT physical, drug screen, and criminal background check.
- MVR must meet company and DOT standards.
- Display a professional and courteous attitude to co-workers, supervisors, and the general public at all times.
- Willingness to work in a team environment and assist co-workers or supervisors with other duties as required.
- Must maintain current driver’s license that meets state requirements, i.e., CDL, Class A and/or B Driver with hazmat and tanker endorsements.
- Must be willing to travel and work away from home when required.
- Must be willing to work nights and weekends when necessary.
- Individuals are required to wear personal protective equipment (PPE) in designated operations and production areas.
Overland Corporation is committed to providing Equal Opportunity in Employment to all applicants and employees regardless of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, military status, veteran status, handicap, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.
"*" indicates required fields