Family-owned and operated for over 40 years, Overland’s core business is the construction and rehabilitation of public and private heavy civil infrastructure including, but not limited to; roads, bridges, airfields, site development, and highway paving. Located in Ardmore, Oklahoma, Overland is within an hour’s drive from Oklahoma City and the Dallas/Fort Worth metroplex.
The Heavy Equipment Operator is a production-oriented operator capable of safely operating various pieces of equipment including excavators, loaders, graders, dozers, etc.
- Operate heavy equipment in compliance with the company’s operating safety policies and procedures.
- Knowledge of field application for road building, site work, removals
- GPS machine controls is a plus
- Cleanliness of equipment
- Perform other duties as assigned
- 1+ years of experience in operating heavy equipment
- Construction background, prefer paving or heavy/highway construction experience
- Competitive Health Plan
- Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation
Overland Corporation is committed to providing Equal Opportunity in Employment, to all applicants and employees regardless of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, military status, veteran status, handicap, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.
"*" indicates required fields