Family-owned and operated for over 40 years, Overland’s core business is the construction and rehabilitation of public and private heavy civil infrastructure including, but not limited to; roads, bridges, airfields, site development, and highway paving. Located in Ardmore, Oklahoma, Overland is within an hour’s drive from Oklahoma City and the Dallas/Fort Worth metroplex.
The Shop Mechanic will inspect, service, and maintain a wide range of heavy-duty construction equipment. This position is responsible for inspecting engines and equipment, carrying out services, conducting repairs, and providing routine maintenance to the fleet of equipment.
- Inspecting trucks and heavy equipment for proper performance.
- Cleaning, lubricating, and conducting routine services on trucks and equipment.
- Cleaning, servicing and repairing machine attachments.
- Diagnosing faults using computerized testing equipment.
- Adjusting equipment and replacing faulty parts.
- Repairing damaged equipment parts.
- Performing major repair work when necessary.
- Reporting damaged or faulty equipment to management.
- Competitive Health Plan
- Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays
Overland Corporation is committed to providing Equal Opportunity in Employment to all applicants and employees regardless of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, military status, veteran status, handicap, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.