Family owned and operated for over 40 years, Overland’s core business is the construction and rehabilitation of public and private heavy civil infrastructure including, but not limited to; roads, bridges, airfields, site development, and highway paving. Located in Ardmore, Oklahoma, Overland is within an hour’s drive from Oklahoma City and the Dallas/Fort Worth metroplex.
The Asphalt Plant Loader Operator will operate a front-end loader transferring bulk materials from their storage to the plant.
- Operates front-end loader while following safety guidelines.
- Feeds conveyors, hoppers, or chutes with materials.
- Performs equipment inspection daily.
- Performs routine maintenance on plant and related equipment.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Education and Experience
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Vocational school training or apprenticeship preferred.
- On-the-job training offered.
- 1+ years of experience in operating front-end loader.
- Mechanical skills.
- Ability to follow instructions.
- Prolonged periods of operating machinery.
- Able to work long periods including evenings and weekends when necessary.
- Must be able to operate machinery in all weather conditions and terrains.
Overland Corporation is committed to providing Equal Opportunity in Employment to all applicants and employees regardless of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, military status, veteran status, handicap, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.